You really are what you eat. When you fuel your body with delicious healing superfoods you provide a natural consistent way for your body to repair itself from free radical damage.
Free radicals are everyday stressors that damage your body and can wreck havoc on your health: Environmental pollution, toxic chemicals, second-hand smoke, and even stress just to name a few – all cause free radical damage.
However healing superfoods are one easy way to combat the daily invisible attack on your immune system and boost your health.
One superfood we love are goji berries also known as the wild wolfberry. This ancient berry contains over 140% of the recommended allowance of Vitamin A and 500 times the vitamin C of an orange.
Keep reading to discover why you should eat these five healing superfoods daily.
The Top 5 Healing Superfoods, And Why You Should Eat Them Every Day
by: Natural News
You may think that eating five healing superfoods every day is out of reach, not very do-able. There are quite a few superfoods available, and many articles list up to ten to consume. Some of those superfoods, however, may not be practical every-day consumable items. There are also superfoods that help you focus.
Hopefully, this article will suggest five that you can consume or nibble each and every day without going out of your way. The one way in which you must go out of your way is ensuring the common food items listed are organic.
Why choose organic superfoods?
Besides the obvious reasons for choosing organic, here’s another reason not so well known: fresh fruit and vegetable crops not chemically treated contain compounds called sylvestrols that protect them from fungal attacks. This compound is also able to match with enzymes that are unique only to cancer cells, dubbed CYP 1B1 by British professor Dan Burke.
When crops are sprayed or treated from the soil with fungicides, the crop’s sylvestrols become weaker because they’re not needed for fighting fungal infections. The externally applied fungicides are doing that for them.
But organic fruits and vegetables still contain these sylvestrols, and they’re attracted only to the CYP 1B1 in cancer cells, killing them. Everyone has a few cancer cells floating around. The idea is to control them and keep them from overwhelming tissue or organ healthy cells. This is why a strong aspect of any anti-cancer diet recommends organic fruits and vegetables. 
Five superfoods to consume daily
1) Apples: The old adage “an apple a day keeps the doctor away” has real merit. According to GreenMedInfo.com founder Sayer Ji, “This commonly overlooked superfood protects the body from nuclear fallout, kills a wide range of cancers, and keeps the arteries unclogged — to name but a few, experimentally confirmed ways in which the apple awakens your inner physician.” 
That’s a lot more health value than most normally expect from an apple. Contrary to some leaking disinformation, the seeds are also cancer cell killers. The seeds’ amygdalin, a compound that includes cyanide, is unlocked only by a particular enzyme in cancer cells.
That’s also how apricot seed kernels and laetrile, proven cancer cure therapies, work against cancer. The amygdalin compound is opened by an enzyme only in cancer cells, releasing its cynadie into those cells only.
2) Chlorella and chlorella growth factor: Chlorella is a superfood, not just a supplement. Because of it’s high protein content, it was considered for farming as a solution to food shortages shortly after WW II.
It can be easily consumed daily as small tablets or a tablespoon of powder mixed in smoothies or strong lemon/lime water. In addition to containing high amounts of protein, the significant chlorophyll content provides cellular energy and detoxification. Around 2500 to 5000 milligrams daily is a good baseline dosage.
Chlorella growth factor is part of all chlorella, but it can be isolated, condensed, and purchased separately in small green tablets. It’s been recently discovered that chlorella growth factor rebuilds damaged tissue.
Overall, chlorella helps digestion, supports liver function, stabilizes blood pressure, and is a prebiotic that nourishes probiotic growth.
3) Berries: Goji berries, Acai berries, blueberries, strawberries, and all other types of berries are easy snack foods that are high in phytonutrients and antioxidants. There’s no reason why a few can’t be nibbled every day. 
4) Cacao: Cacao or cocoa nibs can be ground. Mixing a couple of teaspoons full into coffee, almond milk, yogurt, or smoothies will give you much more antioxidant power than even berries. The ORAC (oxygen radical absorption capacity) of cacao is considerably higher than even goji berries on all ORAC charts. 
Cacao and even dark unsweetened or semi-sweet chocolate that’s at least 70 percent cacao (or cocoa) supports cardiovascular health to help prevent heart attacks. It’s definitely easy to have a little cacao or dark chocolate every day.
5) Coconut oil: You can cook with it, mix in smoothies, cereals, or take a teaspoonful daily. It should be cold pressed virgin coconut oil. 
Coconut oil should be stored in a dark space. If the temperature is just a little cool, it remains solid or semi-solid up to 75 degrees F or 24 degrees C. Above that it turns to liquid. It turns into too much of a brick in the fridge, but remains stable cooking at heats up to around 485 F or 252 C.
Memory problems? Coconut oil’s medium length triglycerides are easily metabolized into ketones that provide energy to brain cells. It has even been used successfully for revereversing Alzheimer’s disease. Discover 27 amazing benefits of coconut oil.
Extra bonus item: Fish oil, hemp seeds, chia seeds, and flax seeds (ground just before eating). One animal based omega-3 oil and one plant based omega-3 seed combined will give you the omega-3 fatty acids our bodies need but often lack.
Sources for this article include:
 Sylvestol – CYP 1B1 explanation begins around 2.00 into video http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=iAHCYhsyh0I#!
 Item #5 in Mike Adams’ article http://www.naturalnews.com/030481_superfoods_nutrition.html