Did you know that, after soft drinks — water is the second most popular beverage in the U.S? I know it’s hard to believe that sugary soda is number one since it is such a huge health hazard. Both soda and juices are loaded with chemicals that increase risk of stroke, obesity, and other dangerous health conditions.
Drinking water is essential to your health, some of the health benefits of water are:
- Helps to control calories and aids with weight loss
- Water keeps you hydrated and maintains the balance of body fluids
- It helps energize muscles to avoid muscle fatigue, cramps and sprains
- Keeps your skin hydrated and improves skin complexion
- Water helps your kidneys regulate salt
- Helps maintain normal bowel function and flushes out toxins
- And the list goes on…
The problem with soda is…people get addicted to the sugary sweetened taste. They forget about the chemical flavors, colors, and artificial sweeteners found in a can of soda. But all those health dangers can simply be avoided if we stuck to nature, and just drank more water!
We want to help you put the sugary, toxic filled drinks aside and make water your number one choice. Believe it or not some people actually don’t like the taste of water.
So what do you do?
Fruit Infused Water Action Plan: Make Water “Your #1”
Water doesn’t have to be boring anymore. Start infusing your water with fresh fruit. By adding different fruits, veggies, and herbs to your water with every sip you will supercharge your immune system with antioxidants and minerals. It is a healthy alternative to sweetened drinks and not to mention some of the combinations taste delicious and are so refreshing.
Fruit infused water is very simple and are nutrient-rich. Fill up a pitcher, toss in some combinations of fruits/veggies and herbs, let it sit in the fridge for a few hours and enjoy! There are a ton of combos and we have put together 10 of our favorite fruit infused water recipes here.
Get a Fruit Infused Pitcher or Water Bottle
We highly recommend using fruit infused pitchers or water bottles. They are dishwasher safe, come in all different sizes and styles (big pitchers and travel sizes) and make a nice table-ready pitcher for serving your flavored waters. These bottles work subtly infusing water with flavors and help you create the all-natural water beverage of your choice.
7 Easy Ways to Drink More Fruit Infused Water
- Always keep a large pitcher of fruit infused water ready in the refrigerator at all times
- Buy a travel fruit infused water bottle
- Drink a large glass of fruit infused water before each meal and right when you wake up in the morning
- Drink your first glass of water within 15 minutes of exercising
- Keep a bottle in the car, at your desk, in a gym bag and all over the house
- Make it a challenge and set a goal to drink at least 72 ounces of water a day
- Create your own recipes
For the next 30 days try to incorporate fruit infused water into your daily lifestyle and start eliminating sodas and juices. Let us know your favorite recipe!
Want even more goodness? You may like:
Reverse heart disease with this special sugar...You don’t want to miss the sweet secret to beating the #1 killer in the world.
Discover how to detox and protect the most vital body system you usually ignore…with scientifically proven 10-minute “bio-hacks.”