This peach and cherry quinoa crumble is deliciously sweet and completely healthy with quinoa and almond flour as the topping! Eat up and enjoy it as a holiday treat…
Peach & Cherry Quinoa Crumble Directions…
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Combine peaches and cherries in a large bowl.
3. Whisk together honey, 1 tablespoon of the coconut oil (melt the coconut oil if it’s not already liquid), and the extracts in a small bowl and pour over the fruit mixture, tossing to coat it thoroughly.
4. Pour the fruit into a baking dish.
5. In another small bowl combine the quinoa, almond flour, cinnamon and the remaining teaspoon of coconut oil. With your fingerstips, combine the mixture so that it loosely forms crumbs (the coconut oil will help it do this).
6. Sprinkle the mixture over the top of the fruit in the baking dish and bake for about 30 minutes until the top is slightly browning/crisping and the fruit is bubbly.
7. Remove from oven, let cool for 15-20 minutes before serving.
8. Serve warm. Ice cream on top is a great idea too!
Recipe Adapted from www.runningtothekitchen.com