Bone broth is an excellent food source of collagen. When bone broth is cooked, the collagen dissolves into gelatin that can balance gut flora, reduce wrinkles and cellulite.
How to Make Bone Broth
- 2-3 pounds of organic, pastured, or grass fed bones (beef marrow, short rib bones, chicken, fish, or pork)
- 1 gallon of filtered water
- 2 onion
- 2 carrots
- 4 stalks of celery
- 3 tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar or white vinegar
- Optional: 1 tablespoon sea salt, 1 teaspoon peppercorns, 1 bay leaf
- You will need a large stockpot and a strainer.
- During the first few hours, bring to a boil. You’ll need to remove the scum and impurities that float to the surface with a skimmers.
- Reduce to a low simmer and cook for 24-48 hours.
- Let the broth cool and strain.
- Drink the broth or store in the fridge for 5 to 7 days or freezer up to 6 months for use in soups or stews.
Want even more goodness? You may like:
Reverse heart disease with this special sugar...You don’t want to miss the sweet secret to beating the #1 killer in the world.
Discover how to detox and protect the most vital body system you usually ignore…with scientifically proven 10-minute “bio-hacks.”