Do you prefer body lotion or body oil?
If you live in the United States then body lotion is probably your go to skin moisturizer. If you live in Europe and other parts of the world then body oil is the preferred way to hydrate dry skin.
Here’s the thing about body lotion – while we love it as a moisturizer and it’s wonderful for hydrating dry skin… you need to make sure that ingredients are natural.
When you compare the active ingredients found in most drugstore moisturizers you will often find synthetic chemicals, parabens, mineral oil, petroleum based by-products, and even cancer causing chemicals. No, thank you.
The bottom line is… while we love a good natural body lotion, we crave the luxury and quick absorbing properties of natural body oil.
Just take a look at young supple gorgeous skin. That baby skin has an abundance of natural oils.
As we age our oil production diminishes over time and as a result our skin gets dull, starts to look papery, thin, and most of all dry.
If you want to look energized, youthful, and feel healthier you need to use pure natural skin loving body oils.
Rubbing a natural body oil like theCream Body Elixir Oil® made with skin nourishing colostrum by our friend Denie, an ingenious New Zealander.
Special natural oils are rich in essential fatty acids. These are the same essential fatty acids you need to eat every day to stay strong and healthy.
Your skin loves and yearns for these kinds of natural oils:
- Jojoba Oil – Mimics natural skin chemistry and doesn’t clog pores.
- Avocado Oil – Refines skin texture, soothes inflammation, and rebalances sebum (oil) production.
- Sweet Almond Oil – Helps reduce wrinkles, reduces the damage from sunburns, anti-inflammatory, and soothes rashes.
- Coconut Oil – Helps skin heal faster after infection or injury, contains natural anti-microbial properties, and soothes psoriasis or eczema.
All of these healthy luscious oils are found in our favorite Body Elixir Oil produced by theCream®, that also contains skin healing Colostrum.
TheCream Body Elixir Oil® with Colostrum is one of the best ways to rebuild collagen and renew skin cells. It contains epithelial growth factors to slow the aging process, and preserve your skin’s fine texture.
Even celebrities such as Oprah, Jennifer Aniston, Cate Blanchett, and Gwyneth Paltrow swear by the nourishing properties of oil for body, face, and hair care.
Why theCream Body Elixir Oil® Is Better than Regular Body Oil…
You can use theCream Body Elixir Oil® in the evening to pamper and hydrate your skin while you sleep. During the night, your skin will be infused with antioxidants and nutrients it needs to repair the damage created by harsh climates, pollution, dehydration, and especially aging.
Still not sure if you should give theCream Body Elixir Oil® a try? Here’s some additional benefits of this silky oil:
- It’s all-natural, non-toxic, and non-comedogenic, it won’t suffocate the skin like toxic mineral oil. Natural oils very rarely clog pores and are ideal for oily, acne-prone, and combination skin.
- It absorbs quickly and easily into skin, does not leave any greasy residue behind, and won’t stain clothes.
- Doesn’t contain vitamin A, so it’s ideal to use during pregnancy, on newborn infants, and if you have sensitive skin.
When hand mixing batches of theCream Body Elixir Oil®, they use only the finest cold pressed essential botanical oils that mimic the unique chemistry of skin.
“I am amazed by these products, and I not only feel great but I look so young that the compliments just keep coming!!!
It is like a dream come true!!! Finally something really does work!!”
Why do cold pressed oils make a difference?
- You don’t want oils extracted with harmful chemical solvents or heated to high temperatures that can cause the active components found in the oils to breakdown.
- These natural bio-active oils when rubbed into your skin are easily absorbed by the top layer of your epidermis – which helps improve skin tone and increase lipid barrier function.
- A strong lipid barrier prevents disease and keeps your skin not only supple but also strong.
Add a few drops of theCream Body Elixir Oil® into your bath to save an extra step and moisturize your skin while you bathe.
As you apply theCream Body Elixir Oil® infused with skin rejuvenating Colostrum, you’ll smell a delightful faint mandarin orange scent that not only smells wonderful but also contains essential oils and natural trace ingredients that further replenish your skin.
By now, you know that using restorative body oil is essential to your skincare routine. Whether you are one-month or 100 years old, your skin will thank you! Click here to get the Cream Body Elixir Oil® today.
Want even more goodness? You may like:
Reverse heart disease with this special sugar...You don’t want to miss the sweet secret to beating the #1 killer in the world.
Discover how to detox and protect the most vital body system you usually ignore…with scientifically proven 10-minute “bio-hacks.”