Frequently Asked Questions
- When do I get paid and is there a minimum?
- How do the commission tiers work?
- How do I refer someone so they are my second tier?
- What happens if I forget my password?
- How do I log into my affiliate center?
- Are there any Terms of Service that I should read before promoting any of the products?
- How do I use the creative in the Links and Tools Section of the Affiliate Center and add my links with my unique tracking on it?
Commission checks are issued between the fifth and the tenth of the month (for the previous months sales) so you should receive payment by the 15th for the previous months sales. Our minimum threshold for sending out an affiliate check is $50.00. If you earned less than $50.00, we will wait until you accrue a total of $50.00 before sending out your commission payment.
First Tier Commission is when you directly promote the product and earn 50% commission on each book you sell. Second Tier Commission is when you refer another affiliate to sign up, and you would receive a 10% commission on any sales they generate.
First login to your affiliate center. Once you are logged in, click on Links and Tools at the top of the page. Then click on Text Links.
Find the text link labeled: “Second Tier Affiliate Link Signup”. This is the link you should use when you want to sign up second tier affiliates. You will then be able to earn 10% on the sales of your second tier affiliates.
You can simply copy and paste the code in the section below in your particular application, or you can grab the tracking link out of the html.
Please email our affiliate manager, Jamie at email@example.com with your complete name and the email address you used to sign-up and she will send you your welcome letter again which will include your username and password.
You can login here: https://www.mcssl.com/SYS/?m=199928&c=l
Yes, please click here to read the Affiliate Terms of Service.
There are two options:
1. Using the default link is the easiest way to send out a link without using any HTML coding. Your default link is located at the top of the affiliate cart once you hit the Links and Tools tab. It will say Media Type: Standard Affiliate Link. Then select the link under the part that states: Simply copy and paste the code below into your website or your particular application. This link has your unique affiliate coding on it.
2. If you are looking for certain creative to use to promote our products you can follow the directions below and Click on Links and Tools.
For Ad copy: You can copy the html and image coding for any ad that you would like to use by copying and pasting the code below that section into your website or particular application. Or you can just copy the image and save it to your local hard drive and upload it to your website – we recommend you serve images from your own website / web host. Then simply select and copy the tracking link out of the html. You would take the link that appears after the img src.
Select, copy, and paste the adtracker within the coding and then hyperlink the part you copied with your unique tracker.
For Text Links: Again you can copy the html coding for any text link that you would like by Simply coping and pasting the code below that section into your website or particular application. Or you can just grab the link out of the html.
For Banner Ads: Again you can simply copy and paste the html coding, or can simply copy right click and save the banner as a picture. When using banner ads you must take the “a src” link so that the image actually appears. You can find the src link in the coding below the image. You will then need to grab the link as well, so it will lead to the landing page of the product and have your unique affiliate coding on it. Or you can just copy the image and save it to your local hard drive and upload it to your website – we recommend you serve images from your own website / web host.
For further questions please contact the Affiliate Manager, Jamie at firstname.lastname@example.org